Pinterest

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Color UV Gel Sampler Kit with FREE Lamp

This is an excellent opportunity to either continue or begin your nail services with Color UV Gel and get a FREE UV Lamp to boot!  The Color UV Gel Sampler has 22, 1/8oz jars of assorted shades of Color UV Gels,including clear and white - your choice of formulations.  Choose from Simply Soak Off Color UV Gel or the traditional Colores Color UV Gel.
This kit makes is a great sampler as you get jars from
each of our three color collections:

•The Basics Collection

•Soft & Sophisticated Collection

•Sterling Shimmer Collection
 
All this, plus FREE 9 watt silver Professioanl UV Gel Lamp with 120 second built in timer and removable top for easy bulb replacement.  This kit has a value of over $200 but is now available for just $110.

2 comments:

  1. Just purchased this item and I love this kit - all of the colors are gorgeous with perfect shine. I have saved a ton of time with the instant cure of the uv gel and my clients love that it lasts until there next appointment. The best part is the quick colors changes I can do being that this is a soak off formula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My customers absolutely love the sterling collection. I have doubled my appointments since purchasing these. I haven't tryed the pastels yet, but that will be very soon!

    ReplyDelete