Pinterest

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Disco Ball Mirror Pieces Sampler Kit - New Item!!

We have just added a great sampler kit that includes the most popular colors of our Disco Ball Mirror Pieces line of nail art products.  These tiny pieces of "cracked disco ball mirror pieces" come in a rainbow of colors and are an excellent form of nail art for encapsulation. 


Kit includes nine stackable jars of Disco Ball Mirror Pieces in assorted colors for just $19.99

Visit our website at http://www.shebanails.com/ for designs created using Disco Ball Mirror Pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Jeannette Garcia and this was the first time I ordered from Sheba Nails. I ordered tropical sands and received my order immediately and am very pleased with what I ordered. What was more surprising was that I even received small samples of other products to try and I am very excited. Thank you very much. I am gonna try the tropical sand and see how it goes and I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete